Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hello! Well, I have tried to get this blog going for some time, but never quite got around to it. So here I am!!! I am excited to have a blog and look forward to posting on here often! I have so many blogs I check often, hoping there is a new post. I hope to inspire others like those blogs have for me! I love Thrifting, decorating my home and finding that perfect piece of furniture that others look at and walk away, and turning it into something special and different! I have the perfect husband and LOVE talking him into helping me build something new! I hope you enjoy checking out my blog!!! 

Here is a vintage metal bed frame that I am selling! If you love the rusty, chippy look then you will love this bed! email me at jessicabagley23@yahoo.com if you are interested! 

No comments:

Post a Comment